Kingdom Freddy's is the next installment of the Kingdom Freddy's Franchise, but this time with newer and better characters. It first premiered on the latest Kingdom Freddy's channel on February 21st, 2019 .
Kingdom Freddy's Reboot started off as a project, code named under Toy Chica's Interview. It was supposed to be a secret, but then was later brushed off afterwards. Around January, the idea was brought up again, but the creators did not speak word about it till afterwards. A trailer was being made for the reboot for almost 4 days which was a major step up into the series and received overall praise.
The most notable changes about the reboot are the new character models and better animation than the previous installment. The story was altered but not too much. The series often has a running gag about the splinks models and the terrible plot devices used in the original. Lauren is now the lead writer of the franchise, while Mackenzie still animates the characters. It is unknown whenever or not when the first episode will release, but people spectate somewhere around March or April.
- The new logo for Kingdom Freddys is a nod to chain of memories, which is a game of the franchise Kingdom Hearts.
- Kingdom Freddys reboot story is a lot more darker and emotional than the original Kingdom Freddy's series.
- Trailer originally was a lot more darker and bloodier, constant use of blood and killing. Later on, Mackenzie decided to replace the army of human zombies to robotic purple Freddys and removed rainbow being murdered and torn into pieces.
- Golden Freddy is the new antagonist of the series where as Purple Freddy was the antagonist.
- Kingdom Freddy's debut trailer was based off Sword Art Online 2's intro. It even uses the same music from the intro.